Part I. Choose the best answer from the given alternatives
1. Which one of the following is the influencer of AI, that enables software components to communicate with each other?
A. Big data
B. Data science
2. Which of the following types of AI involves the computer perceiving the world directly and acting on what it sees and ignores everything before the present moment?
B. Reactive Machines
C. Limited Memory
D. Theory of Mind
3. In a set of video records, _____ describes when and where the video was taken
A. Meta data
C. Dig data
D. Data type
4. In AI systems, if an agent become an intelligent agent, one of the following is NOT an expected outcome:
A. can only be a system acting in the world
B. can set goal and achieve it
C. can reason on uncertainties
D. Can solve a problem on its own without any human intervention
5. The second industrial revolution is known by
A. Use of steam power
B. Autonomous vehicles
C. Cyber physical system
D. Introduction of electric power
6. Which one of the following is cloud platform by Amazon?
D. All of the mentioned
7. Which of the following device execute software instruments to platform a wide variety of tasks?
A. Logic device
B. Network device
8. Which one of the following is among tertiary industries?
C. Petroleum refining
9. What differentiates the fourth industrial revolution from the rest revolutions?
A. It doesn’t have technological advancements
B. It didn’t introduce a new source of energy
C. It doesn’t have new products
D. It didn’t impact industries
10. which of the following is not important in the design focus of human-computer Interaction?
A. studying how humans acquire and put to use the acquired knowledge and information mentally just like a computer processor
B. Identifying & analyzing a problem and design a solution algorithm for the problem
C. Learning about many aspects of human language, including sounds (phonetics, phonology), words (morphology), sentences (syntax), and Meaning (semantics)
D. None of the above
11. Which of the following is an example of unstructured data?
A. XML files
B. Social media posts
C. Excel files
D. SQL database
12. Which characteristic of big data reflects the accuracy or truthfulness of a data set?
13. Which of the following statement is not true?
A. The most common and currently available Al is Narrow Al
B. The most common uses of Al today fit Rule-Based Systems level
C. Self-driving car is an example of General AI
D. General AI is still under research
14. One of the following is a FALSE choice of AI according to your lecture
A. Al can involve on human-risky areas
B. With AI makes people gradually loses their metal capabilities
C. Current Al systems cannot perform any intellectual task with efficiency like human beings
D. AI is smarter system and can solve out of the box
15. Which of the following transfers data from RDBMS to HDFS?
Part II. Explain the following question accordingly and carefully
1. ___ is a framework that allows for the distributed processing of large datasets across clusters of computers
2. Write the date types of the following listed “a” to “d” from computer programming perspective
3. Is it possible to map the way of human thinking to artificial intelligence components? If your answer is yes, how?
4. List and explain features of humanoid robot and mention an example of humanoid robot?
5. List at least four advantages of AI on social media platforms?
6. What is Clustered Computing and list and explain advantages of Clustered Computing?
7. Explain the differences between Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence and Deep learning in detail?